I’M A READER!!!!

The last book I read was called “Connect the Stars”. It was about Audrey and Aaron, who both had “unsuperpowers”, according to Audrey. Audrey could tell every time someone was lying, and even had names for each type of liar. Poison Ivy Liar is one of the most common. Aaron knows everything. Well, almost everything. If he reads it or hears it, the fact is stuck in his brain for the rest of his life. These seem pretty cool, but if you’re like Audrey, you know every time your friend is lying, and it hurts. For Aaron, it’s when your Quiz Masters Team risks everything, and everything depends on you, but you don’t know the answer, you put their loss on yourself. They both end up at the same wilderness camp. They soon learn sometimes you have to get lost to find yourself. At the library I checked out “Unbroken” and “Copper Sun”. I had read Unbroken all the way through and knew it was a good, and I had started Copper Sun, but wasn’t given the chance to finish.

12 Thoughts.

• I could connect to Audrey when she talked about how she was hurt when she knew her friends were lying. I could also connect to Aaron when he felt so pressured in the Quiz Masters competition. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

1. I like your post. It was very full of details and explained good! Good post! The Connect the Stars book sounds like an intersecting book from your post.

• Thanks for commenting on my blog! Connect the Stars was an amazing book with many emotions. Sometimes I felt like throwing the book across the room and sometimes I felt like crying. Thanks for commenting!

• Connect the Stars was a very good book. I have read it at least 3 times and hopefully I can find time to read it more! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

2. “Connect the Stars” sounds like a very interesting book; I might have to check it out this year! Thanks for sharing!